I am a rose

"I am a rose; I am a lily". . . Song of Solomon 2:1
describes how the bridegroom views his bride.
My journey of reconciliation to God and acceptance
of His truth about me has brought me to rejoicing
in this declaration. I AM His rose and His lily.
I am lovely in His eyes to the point of Jesus sacrificing
everything so my sin would not keep us apart.
I am a delightful rose. . . and I am thankful.

Delightful Rose





Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Allowing God to be Himself

I'm not the type who asks a lot of why questions.  Not about life, not about God. At some point it must have seemed easier to not go there.  Since my mom died when I was 9 and a lot of bad things happened from then on, it makes sense that I would be more intent on surviving than figuring out the whys of it all.  I was looking back in journals I had written in as far back as 10 years.  I never went down the why road in those recorded thoughts either.  Right now I see this as a blessing.  I feel comfortable with God being mysterious.  Actually, I LOVE that He is.  

No comments:

Soar

Soar
Isaiah 40:30-31