I am a rose

"I am a rose; I am a lily". . . Song of Solomon 2:1
describes how the bridegroom views his bride.
My journey of reconciliation to God and acceptance
of His truth about me has brought me to rejoicing
in this declaration. I AM His rose and His lily.
I am lovely in His eyes to the point of Jesus sacrificing
everything so my sin would not keep us apart.
I am a delightful rose. . . and I am thankful.

Delightful Rose





Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Boundaries

I was observing the fish on the sidebar of my family/marriage blog :   chuckanddeli.blogspot
I know these are only pretend fish in cyberspace, but they keep going to the edge of their little imaginary box -- their boundary.  It made me think about me.  Recently I prayed with someone who is experiencing confusion about boundaries now that she's read the popular book widely known in Christian circles.  She is more confused than ever, it seems.  I'll soon be 60 and I haven't even figured out what a boundary is much less live by them.  So here is my question -- if a person isn't aware of a boundary, does one even exist?  Hmmm

No comments:

Soar

Soar
Isaiah 40:30-31