I am a rose

"I am a rose; I am a lily". . . Song of Solomon 2:1
describes how the bridegroom views his bride.
My journey of reconciliation to God and acceptance
of His truth about me has brought me to rejoicing
in this declaration. I AM His rose and His lily.
I am lovely in His eyes to the point of Jesus sacrificing
everything so my sin would not keep us apart.
I am a delightful rose. . . and I am thankful.

Delightful Rose





Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Maybe my dilemma can help yours


Ouch!!! That's getting a little personal, God.  I THINK I've figured out that I've been avoiding an important reality check of the deep kind.  You know . . . allowing the yuck to bubble on out by actually speaking it out loud to God.  Anyway, that's how it is with me.  Keeping it unsaid but alive in my thoughts doesn't allow me progress.  And I've also realized there's some communication via the Spirit-powered prayer language that I've been resisting.  NO MORE RESISTING.  I'm ready for a breakthrough.  I don't know for sure what the outcome will be or when it will be, but I'm forging ahead.  Go ahead, Lord, and peel that layer away.
Trust and obey for there's no other way . . .

No comments:

Soar

Soar
Isaiah 40:30-31