I am a rose

"I am a rose; I am a lily". . . Song of Solomon 2:1
describes how the bridegroom views his bride.
My journey of reconciliation to God and acceptance
of His truth about me has brought me to rejoicing
in this declaration. I AM His rose and His lily.
I am lovely in His eyes to the point of Jesus sacrificing
everything so my sin would not keep us apart.
I am a delightful rose. . . and I am thankful.

Delightful Rose





Friday, July 23, 2010

Keep eating

God's Word is not meant to be nibbled.  Yet I continue to cheat myself of the zestiest morsels.  For example, I use the concordance for a particular topic, find a single verse or two that speaks very well to my inquiry.  So I stop there when I do best to read at least that entire chapter if not more.  It doesn't take that long and yields such nourishment.  I am making a new vow to myself to develop better eating habits.

No comments:

Soar

Soar
Isaiah 40:30-31