I am a rose

"I am a rose; I am a lily". . . Song of Solomon 2:1
describes how the bridegroom views his bride.
My journey of reconciliation to God and acceptance
of His truth about me has brought me to rejoicing
in this declaration. I AM His rose and His lily.
I am lovely in His eyes to the point of Jesus sacrificing
everything so my sin would not keep us apart.
I am a delightful rose. . . and I am thankful.

Delightful Rose





Wednesday, July 21, 2010

24/7 warrior duty


During Sunday eve's sermon, I'm just sitting there minding my own business, listening to Mike's very good sermon on fear.  The presence of the Spirit showed up and my mind and heart heard these words: Wake Up.  Once in awhile I have this type of encounter when I least expect it.  I have something to chew on accompanying this attention getter.  And I will continue to seek God's meaning to me so hopefully I can yield to it and pray into it.  One thing I know for sure.  It has to do with the non-option of being in the war.  We are all in it whether we choose it or not.  But the really scary part of it does belong to God.  And He's not afraid.  Wow.  P.S.  God sees a garland of roses around my neck, their beauty gracing the shield of faith.

No comments:

Soar

Soar
Isaiah 40:30-31