I am a rose

"I am a rose; I am a lily". . . Song of Solomon 2:1
describes how the bridegroom views his bride.
My journey of reconciliation to God and acceptance
of His truth about me has brought me to rejoicing
in this declaration. I AM His rose and His lily.
I am lovely in His eyes to the point of Jesus sacrificing
everything so my sin would not keep us apart.
I am a delightful rose. . . and I am thankful.

Delightful Rose





Sunday, May 30, 2010

This is Grandma Anderson.  My Dad's mother.  Julia - one of the lovelier names of older females in my life.  My other grandmother's name was Mabel.  Gramms Mabel was more like a mother to me.  Grandma Julia was a passionate gardener.  She would have been the top Master Gardener.  Here she is with veggies behind her and the edge of one of many flower beds.  To this day, I have affection for gardens and their keepers.  Personally, I'm a borderline black thumb.  A great disappointment but made it easier to give up digging and planting when RA took over.  Grandma looks so serene in her garden and beautiful.

No comments:

Soar

Soar
Isaiah 40:30-31