I am a rose

"I am a rose; I am a lily". . . Song of Solomon 2:1
describes how the bridegroom views his bride.
My journey of reconciliation to God and acceptance
of His truth about me has brought me to rejoicing
in this declaration. I AM His rose and His lily.
I am lovely in His eyes to the point of Jesus sacrificing
everything so my sin would not keep us apart.
I am a delightful rose. . . and I am thankful.

Delightful Rose





Thursday, May 27, 2010

Key to the heart

Key jewelry is everywhere.  Some are really sparkly for the girls who like diamonds and fake diamonds.  I like what I see in this key.  While holding the heart, the key can unlock.  Sometimes it is the deepest secret.  Like the secrets God says He will reveal to me in due time.  One thing is required and that is my willingness to give Him access to my heart.  The Lord is a gentleman who patiently waits for me to say "yes - I want to hear You, yes - I believe You, yes - my heart belongs to You." 

No comments:

Soar

Soar
Isaiah 40:30-31