I am a rose

"I am a rose; I am a lily". . . Song of Solomon 2:1
describes how the bridegroom views his bride.
My journey of reconciliation to God and acceptance
of His truth about me has brought me to rejoicing
in this declaration. I AM His rose and His lily.
I am lovely in His eyes to the point of Jesus sacrificing
everything so my sin would not keep us apart.
I am a delightful rose. . . and I am thankful.

Delightful Rose





Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can't have too many roses

Yesterday my beautiful sisters made our last God's girls official meeting a glorious celebration of God's love.  How I thank God for them and the inspiration they are.  Why, I would just love to dress us in roses so every day we would be reminded that to our Lord, we are the rose that catches His eye so lovingly.  This particular fashion appears to have been bedazzled in roses.  You know how the bedazzler takes over -- more, more, more -- more is better.  More of You, Lord and less of me. 

No comments:

Soar

Soar
Isaiah 40:30-31