I am a rose

"I am a rose; I am a lily". . . Song of Solomon 2:1
describes how the bridegroom views his bride.
My journey of reconciliation to God and acceptance
of His truth about me has brought me to rejoicing
in this declaration. I AM His rose and His lily.
I am lovely in His eyes to the point of Jesus sacrificing
everything so my sin would not keep us apart.
I am a delightful rose. . . and I am thankful.

Delightful Rose





Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just another day on the Ponderosa


Today I prayed for a tiny baby named Evan.  He is a preemie in the throes of getting strong.  Today wasn't a good day for his family, but he's in good hands.  Please pray for him.  I prayed with a friend long distance by phone, in person with a friend over refreshments at Panera, in silence as I visited with my daughter over the phone, and with my husband for God to be in a possible connection of our granddaughter Mara with a young woman we know at Hope.  This was normal life, just like breathing.  And it was delightful -- in my heart, and in His eyes.   

No comments:

Soar

Soar
Isaiah 40:30-31