I am a rose

"I am a rose; I am a lily". . . Song of Solomon 2:1
describes how the bridegroom views his bride.
My journey of reconciliation to God and acceptance
of His truth about me has brought me to rejoicing
in this declaration. I AM His rose and His lily.
I am lovely in His eyes to the point of Jesus sacrificing
everything so my sin would not keep us apart.
I am a delightful rose. . . and I am thankful.

Delightful Rose





Friday, March 5, 2010

The important and the not-so-important

A "nugget" from Beth Moore's 'breaking free' study is more than gently stirring in my spirit.  More like a kitchen aid mixer on high speed.  Legalism leads me to judge others and it is so ugly in God's eyes.  Mercy triumphs over judgment was the chorus of a song we chanted in Toronto many years ago and it is a message I need to not only agree with but live by.  On a lighter note, Charlie and I will celebrate togetherness this evening with Culver's two for one cheeseburgers and of course, their chubby crinkle cut fries.  Love soggy ones.

No comments:

Soar

Soar
Isaiah 40:30-31