I am a rose

"I am a rose; I am a lily". . . Song of Solomon 2:1
describes how the bridegroom views his bride.
My journey of reconciliation to God and acceptance
of His truth about me has brought me to rejoicing
in this declaration. I AM His rose and His lily.
I am lovely in His eyes to the point of Jesus sacrificing
everything so my sin would not keep us apart.
I am a delightful rose. . . and I am thankful.

Delightful Rose





Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Energized

A new Alpha course began today with training of hosts.  Met some lovely people I didn't know before.  Started the day barely able to walk, but as I appealed to God and reminded Him that He has straightened my body out other times so I could do what I said I would do, well, let's just say He held up His end.  Sometimes I don't get my way, but today I made it and was energized with the anticipation of how many people will be better off because of Alpha and the power of God's presence.  He is so faithful.

No comments:

Soar

Soar
Isaiah 40:30-31