I am a rose

"I am a rose; I am a lily". . . Song of Solomon 2:1
describes how the bridegroom views his bride.
My journey of reconciliation to God and acceptance
of His truth about me has brought me to rejoicing
in this declaration. I AM His rose and His lily.
I am lovely in His eyes to the point of Jesus sacrificing
everything so my sin would not keep us apart.
I am a delightful rose. . . and I am thankful.

Delightful Rose





Saturday, August 2, 2008


God looks on the heart of our desire more than the desire of our heart. What really is behind my desire for today? Since it focuses on preparing for Sophie's birthday celebration tomorrow, I'd like to think the food and gifts are unselfish and all about her enjoyment. Going to make a chocolate cake with coca cola for first time . . . what possible difference could one cup of coke make? Blessings to you and yours.

No comments:

Soar

Soar
Isaiah 40:30-31